Friday, September 12, 2008

It Has Arrived!



Photoshop CS3 Extended! Mom brought it with her today and I was so excited! The only disappointment I had was; it was lacking that fresh smell. Like when you climb into a new car, or open a new book. Yea, a fail on that department.

So folks, when you buy any Adobe product, there is one important thing you have to remember...





DO IT! BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU TO!

It's super easy to set up though, only took me a few minutes. I'm lovin' it so far, loads up super fast, looks great. I was explaining to my sister I was using Photoshop Elements and it went something like this:

Laura
yea rly, but I am glad too. Was kinda crap working with elements, but it did the job I guess

Lindsay
elements whats that?

Laura
Photoshop Elements is like the difference between a baguette to a baguette with dressing, ham and fresh swiss cheese with a side of pasta salad

Lindsay
oh wow


True no? Photoshop users would agree!
And I have something to make you jealous. Ready?




Uh huh, giggity giggity aww riight.

- Laura

... I really need to go to bed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh huh. Yes. Yes, you do, Quagmire.

Mrs. C. Monk said...

I want a baguette now... with dressing, ham and swiss cheese... though I thing I'll opt for a caeser salad on the side...
I'm excited for you! Mostly about the gummi bears, but excited nonetheless!