Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekeeend

So Saturday dad came over to visit, so I got up early to get ready. Though, while in the shower I was thinking how if dad took me home that evening, I could surprise mom, and then Mike the next day. So after getting ready, I nipped downstairs and long story short; got everything planned through Mike's mom.
So dad arrived, I made him breakfast, we socialized with my roomies, then headed out for a bit of exploring. We first headed down to the water front and found out there was a pathway. Finding parking was really difficult but eventually we did. Walked along there for a bit and found a nice bench to sit on and catch up. We went back to the house and picked up San and Jamie, then headed over to my school.
Jamie was kind enough to show us around the animation department, and after San and her went to their extra life drawing class, I showed dad around the rest of the school. Or, at least my wing. After wards dad and I explored the down town shops, which was pretty cool, a lot of paintings were for sale on the streets.
It was getter later and I still needed to hit up the LCBO so we headed on over there, picked up wine (for Mike and I's dinner), then nipped over to The Keg. I ordered a Keg Size prime rib and I fell in love, oooh my goodness it was so. good.
We enjoyed our yummy dinner, then started on our way back to Fergus. Dad was really tired so he simply dropped me off and headed back to his hotel. The next day he had the market so he needed to be up early.

So as I walked in the door, Sudzy typically came running up, though i'm sure he was expecting mom. Hi Sudzy! He instantly started purring before I even touched him, and for 40 minutes, I sat infront of the tv, petting my happy cat while watching some xmen cartoon, then Transformers animated came on.
It was getting closer to the time mom had

No comments: