Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10 Hours

... and a sore back later, I finally finished my 2D project.
The idea was to create a small, basic image that represents something in either September, October, or November. Naturally, I went for my most favourite celebration; Halloween.
From there we were to create a linear then redraw it onto illustration board. Similar to the architectural project: http://bumberparty.blogspot.com/2008/10/project.html

We had to paint it black and white, one colour, and one desaturated. The desaturated we just use the colour we chose, and use different shades of grey.
I'm pretty pleased with the end result.
I mean, after 10 hours of work I should be!

Enjoy!
And for the record, it was damn hard to paint with gouache.





Oh! and in life drawing class, one of my images are going to be put on display in the school!
It's exciting for me :P




1 comment:

Mrs. C. Monk said...

Congrats! That is really exciting!