Thursday, November 13, 2008

Layout

You know when you lose an earing, and you think you have an idea of where it fell... but it's not there? Well that is kind of what is happening with me right now. Except with HTML.
Or CSS I really don't know what the hell it is.
I understand code to a certain extent, and right now i'm trying to look for the code I need to delete.
Though I can't find it. There's just so much to sort through.
Like at the top there, it says pictures and videos. I at least want to link those up so they GO somewhere but I can't. Not until I find the blasted code. And at the right corner there, RSS, Technorati, and Delicious? I have to clue what the heck those are, and I don't think i'll be able to get rid of them.
We'll see, just bear with me folks! The confusion is almost over!
.... maybe almost over.
No promises.

No comments: