Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shouldn't Have Commented

Mainly because then I was tagged over at http://justafoolwaitingonthewrongblock.blogspot.com/Well, lets get it over with!


1. Were you named after anyone?
I think I got my middle name, Elizabeth, from my nana. That's about it though.

2. Do you still have your tonsils?
I got them removed awhile back. Considering how young I was, I remember quite a bit of what happened. There's not much to remember anyway, but I remember the surgical room, the gas, the two nurses on either side of me. Then I remember waking up and I think I started crying so mom and dad came to my side.
When I came home, I laid on the couch with some gingerale and Tara was sniffing over me, seeing if I was ok. I miss that dog.

3. Would you bungee jump?
There are far better things I would rather indulge in. Like food and expensive wine.
And LEFT 4 DEAD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4. What is your favorite cereal?
Well, when I discovered Fruity Cheerios, I instantly fell in love with them. Though the runner up has to be Mini Wheats

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

It depends how tired I am after walking home from school. Or if it was wet outside, i'll take them off, or if I stepped in poo (has yet to happen) *knock on wood*

6. What is your favorite ice cream?
Oreo, Rolo, Mint, yeah I like those, but my favourite has to be good old french vanilla.
It good with mandarin oranges on top too!

7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I have to agree with Christie on this one. It's the vibe I get, but i'm actually quite a shy person. Wether it's good or a bad vibe, I generally don't immerse myself into conversation until i'm around them longer

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

Hah, yes, I procrastinate. There are too many amazing distractions, like boyfriends, video games... memes.

9. What was the last thing you ate?

Uh, a banana last night. It's still the morning and I really gotta get ready after i'm finished with this.

10. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the heater in my room.

11. Last movie you watched?
A movie called Kickin' It. It was an ESPN movie mom rented. The idea was interesting, but overall I was a little bored. Basically it is about people who want to make a difference in the homeless lives. They organise a soccer team from each country, then enter them into a world wide competition. They win trophies, but if they lose; they lose. There are important lessons to be learned in this competition.
12. What did you dream about last night?
I should have filled this out the other night because there was no dream last night.


13. What book are you reading?

I just finished Eclipse by Stephanie Myer. I gotta get myself the final book, Breaking Dawn.
I am really excited!


14. Summer or winter?
I think i'll have to go with Summer. Advantage to winter is it can be pretty, and you can always bundle up more to be warmer. Summer, you can only dress down so much before your walking nude in public. Though the sunny days and poolside relaxation is hard to beat.
I just need to get a pool.


15. Do you have any special talents?

Art. Hah, definatly art. My artistic eye helps me a bit in photography, that's fun. Bad assness is a special talent too. How do you get that? Play Halo and hold your own against the tough guys ; )

2 comments:

Mrs. C. Monk said...

dude, I'm sorry. I usually don't tag people because I think memes are annoying. However, it seems to be a sin here on Blogger not to D:

Deep down, I think we secretly love memes anyway XD

Unknown said...

I actually don't mind :D