Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas

Here, have a battle Santa.



 


Honestly though, Christmas is coming and I really really need to start on gifts. I also want to colour this drawing in Photoshop but I don't know if I can get it done in time for Christmas. We'll see!

Also have Sheridan internet. It's a slow, fat monster that is unreliable and has such bad vision that even if you activated your laptop a week ago, it requires you to do it again and maybe a couple more times for extra measure. Once you've been acquainted though then usually your relationship with Sheridan internet is good and friendly.


And since i'm in the gift of giving, have a cool cat, an awkward dog, and an even more awkward animal that had a dip into a radioactive bath.



2 comments:

Shane Duarte said...

This is a really great blog, you have insane talent :)

Totally followed so I can keep getting updates on your art.

Really, really nice stuff here.

Unknown said...

Another animator I see? Well thank you for following me, I am quite flattered! :)