Monday, November 8, 2010

Interior Painting

So we had to do an interior painting! I wanted to do a beautiful living room with exposed dark stained trusses and hardwood floors with a stone fireplace... *sigh* oh I must stop thinking of my dream home. I tried my best to draw out the floor plan and try to map it out in perspective but it just wasn't working for me that day, so I decided to paint the interior of a lung with emphysema > Info
I was painting in a low light room while watching Lost with Mike (my bf in case some of you have no idea who he is!) so when I looked at it the next day, the two infected bronchi closest to us was no where near as dark as I thought they were. We have the time to adjust the painting in Photoshop, which is something I don't like to rely on but I have other things to work on so in the meantime it'll have to do. 

Woohoo for crooked painting!... :(



No comments: