Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Animation Dump

Just as the title says. Oldest first, newest last.


 Wave and Boat with Flour Sack

Not a particularly hard assignment, sorry for bad quality 


Weight Lift and Toss 

I enjoy the timing on my lift and toss test over the final cleaned up version, although I like the ending of the final one where he jumps into the water. The final version had some corners cut and therefore suffered for it, it was taking a long time to clean up the animation and I just didn't have the patience.



Walk and Run - Highland Dancers

This is one assignment I actually ran out of time on. The run was quite easy to do but I had a lot of difficulty with the walk and didn't have time to fix it. When I reached the interaction stage, I wanted the tall skinny girl  to run into the fat one and cause the log to fall but I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do the impact so the ending is rather silly.



Expression Change

I just finished this assignment for the end of this semester, it's nothing spectacular but I like the idea.




Next semester is all animal animation so i'm looking forward to it!

No comments: