Saturday, December 25, 2010

Homemade Christmas Cards

I decided I would use my artistic talent and have a little fun with Christmas cards this year... 
Saved my wallet too :)

Mike and I always wanted a welsh corgi and we would name him Starfox. 


My sister has a huge white cat, not fat, just huge. 
He enjoys Christmas and gets excited enough to attack the plant in their livingroom.


My dads dog Mischa, when she was a pup she didn't care if the sock was on your foot or not... 


This Christmas the Hiltz residence was really into ugly Christmas sweaters. 


Barkley has enough energy to pull a sleigh on his own... although that hasn't been proven yet.


My cat is afraid of toys with bells in them.

Lola always gets a scarf wrapped around her or a seasonal outfit put on her against her will. The text on this one was changed last minute to "Don't snoop for gifts or you're a weiner." 
Not very clever but hey.

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Very cute! Happy New Year, too, Laura!