Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome Wagon!

Another summer has gone by, and a new year is starting up! This year we were welcomed with a completely new, redesigned cafeteria! Doesn't sound like a big deal but Sheridan really needed some updating on that.
The animation department also got the go ahead to make renovations to the second and third year studios! Second year studio is fantastic, third year studio is as well but I don't think it's aesthetically AS nice... but that's just me!

Our classes were shifted around as well, I would say for the good! Although there are a few students from my group last year I wish could be with us this year, but hey, whatcha gonna do!

Anyhow, here i'm going to share the last few pieces from 2nd year life drawing that i've been meaning to share, as well as some life drawings from our first week back...

These two here I believe are 10 minutes, or the first one is the 15 or 20 minute we did and the one on the right is for sure a 10 minute... I didn't think it was too bad for our first day back, eh! 


And these ones down here are 30 seconds...


 And down here we had to draw the figure with our opposite hand of the dominant, so for me it was drawing with the left hand. Actually it was surprisingly fun! and not as terrible as writing with your opposite hand, that's for sure!




And last but not least... 2nd year life drawings. I actually really enjoyed the Cheetah man but Brian liked my horse-like critter instead so it's still up on the wall for the time being.


Thanks for checkin' my post out and if you have any feedback, it would be much appreciated :)









No comments: